Saturday 14 October 2017

Great Class at Ashburton, NZ

A big thank you to Rachel Maw for  having me to teach for her lovely shop, Annie’s Country Quilt Store in Ashburton. 

Also, thank you to all the lovely ladies who attended my two day workshop.  I taught paper foundation piecing techniques and machine appliqué skills to make my “Spikes and Specks” quilt design.

Here are some of the completed blocks from today.




















Here is the group photo of the class with everyone holding up their work.  Go girls!


Lots of different colour combinations achieved.





Heading to Auckland tomorrow for more teaching fun.

2 comments:

  1. I gasped when I saw these! Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! Any chance of getting a pattern for the block????? I live up remotely in the Pacific Northwest of the USA. No trips to your part of the world, although I dream of it!...Carrolyn (not Rod)

    ReplyDelete