Saturday 14 April 2018

Magnificent Quilts and Great Classes

I have had another busy week, travelling, teaching, sewing and a good dose of laughing.

Class at Lyn’s Fine Needlework at Baulkham Hills saw some great progress on Adrienne’s centre for “Lambton”.


Love her colours.  We worked on picking fabrics for two more blocks.




This is Margaret’s stunning centre for her “Hunsford”.


I then travelled up to Newcastle to teach a class for Jenny at Quilt Essentials.  Lovely shop with beautiful fabrics.


Thank you to all the ladies who joined me in class making my Cordelia Cushion.




Rachael brought in her magnificent “Hartfield”, which she began in class at my Kurri retreat last year.  Wow!






Back to Sydney for more classes at The Stitchers Cupboard.

Here is Jan’s super gorgeous completed “Longbourne”, quilted by Kathy Vanbeers.

Beautiful in soft purples and teals.






Another amazing finish, this is Colleen’s version of “Pickled Paisley” in Japanese fabrics. Double wow!




Mooneen is working on my “Aussie Sue” quilt pattern.  So cute and fun.










Thank you to lovely Lyn for the delicious treats for my birthday, lemon cheesecakes and raspberry friands.


I am hoping to get lots of my own sewing done this coming week!  We will see.  Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment